The PTO sells Lyman Orchard Pies and classic cookie dough as a fundraiser in the fall. We will begin accepting orders on September 28, 2022 and forms (and online orders) are due by October 14, 2022. Pies and Cookie Dough will need to be picked up at NWS on Monday, November 21st.
We strongly encourage you to place your orders online, although paper order forms will be sent home with all students. To sell online, please follow these instructions:
- VIsit https://my.mcmfundraising.com/signup/BZTN
- Fill out the form (creating a username and password)
- When you log in, you will see “your store link”
- Invite people to purchase! There are two options:
- Copy and paste contact names/emails into the store website, and it can send invitations for you.
- Copy your link and email or text it to your friends and family. You can also post it on social media, and it will bring people directly to your store to purchase.
Remember, Pies and Cookie Dough orders will be available for pickup at Noah Wallace School after school on Monday, November 21st. We are unable to hold these longer, as they must be replaced into a freezer by that evening. This year, we also have a direct-shipped option with an extensive selection of additional products, which can be ordered online through your storefront, and will be shipped directly to the buyer. Options include cookies, popcorn, trail mix, coffee, tea, and fudge.
We are also always looking for help sorting and distributing pies on delivery day – Monday, November 21st. Reach out to email@example.com via email with questions, or sign up now to help!